2015 Journal Papers
- G. Sun, H. Park, and C.-J. Kim, “Development of a Miniature Shear Sensor for Direct Comparison of Skin-Friction Drags”, Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 24, No. 5, October 2015, pp. 1426-1435. (doi: 10.1109/JMEMS.2015.2409475)
- C. Lee, Y. Nam, H. Lastakowski, J. I. Hur, S. Shin, A.-L. Biance, C. Pirat, C.-J. Kim, and C. Ybert, “Two types of Cassie-to-Wenzel wetting transitions on superhydrophobic surfaces during drop impact”, Soft Matter, Vol. 11, Issue 23, June 2015, pp. 4592-4599. (doi: 10.1039/c5sm00825e)
- T. Liu, Z. Chen, and C.-J. Kim, “A Dynamic Cassie-Baxter Model”, Soft Matter, Vol. 11, Issue 8, February 2015, pp. 1589-1596. (doi: 10.1039/C4SM02651A)
- J. I. Hur and C.-J. Kim, “Miniature Fuel-Cell System Complete with On-Demand Fuel and Oxidant Supply”, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 274, January 2015, pp. 916-921. (doi: 10.1016/j.jpowsour.2014.10.082)
2015 Conference Papers
- J. Li and C.-J. Kim, “Development of Handheld Digital Microfluidic Systems,” Proc. Int. Conf. Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (mTAS), Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 2015, pp. 1199-1201.
- R. Freeman, A. C. Houck, and C.-J. Kim, “Visualization of Self-Limiting Electrochemical Gas Generation to Recover Underwater Superhydrophobicity,” Proc. Int. Conf. Solid State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (Transducers ’15), Anchorage, AK, June 2015, pp. 1818-1821.
- T. Liu and C.-J. Kim, “Structure-Based Superhydrophobicity for Serum Droplets,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. MEMS, Estoril, Portugal, Jan. 2015, pp. 6-7.
- T. Liu and C.-J. Kim, “Doubly Re-entrant Cavities to Sustain Boiling Nucleation in FC-72,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. MEMS, Estoril, Portugal, Jan. 2015, pp. 1122-1124.
- J. Li, S. Chen, and C.-J. Kim, “A Convenient Method to Fabricate Multilayer Interconnections for Microdevices,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. MEMS, Estoril, Portugal, Jan. 2015, pp. 265-267.